Happy Earth Day…
Posted on 22 April 2012
… and Happy Day After John Muir’s Probable Birthday
“I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.” – John Muir
Follow G Dan Mitchell
Current Deals & Promotions
Lens For Sale
Top Posts & Pages
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II vs. 24-70mm f/4L IS vs. 24-105mm f/4 L IS (and more?)
- Photographic Myths and Platitudes - 'Landscape Photography Lenses' (Part I)
- Lens Protection: Ultraviolet (UV) Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Building, Windows, Blinds
- Why I like DSLR Live View Shooting
- Fujifilm X-E1: From DSLR to Mirrorless
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4 L IS: First Thoughts
- My Backpacking Photography Equipment
- Taking Stock of the Fujifilm X-E1, X-E2, X-T1 Mirrorless Cameras
- Favorites: 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- Talent, Tools, or Time?
How I Sharpen - An Overview
- Hints for Night Photography
- Photo Equipment Reports, Tests, Commentary
- UV Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Sharpness and Aperture Selection
- DSLR Sensor Cleaning
- Backpacking Photography Equipment
- Why I like DLSR Live View Shooting
- Borders and Watermarks
- See MORE HERE...