Happy Earth Day…
Posted on 22 April 2012
… and Happy Day After John Muir’s Probable Birthday
“I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.” – John Muir
Top Posts & Pages
- Lens Protection: Ultraviolet (UV) Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Photographic Myths and Platitudes - 'Landscape Photography Lenses' (Part I)
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II vs. 24-70mm f/4L IS vs. 24-105mm f/4 L IS
- My Backpacking Photography Equipment
- Desert Mountains, Stormy Sunrise
- Thoughts About the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS Lens
- Deals (4/4)
- Taking Stock of the Fujifilm X-E1, X-E2, X-T1 Mirrorless Cameras
- Favorites: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- Talent, Tools, or Time?
How I Sharpen - An Overview
- Hints for Night Photography
- Photo Equipment Reports, Tests, Commentary
- UV Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Sharpness and Aperture Selection
- DSLR Sensor Cleaning
- Backpacking Photography Equipment
- Why I like DLSR Live View Shooting
- Borders and Watermarks
- See MORE HERE...
G Dan Mitchell on TwitterMy Tweets