Happy Earth Day…
Posted on 22 April 2012
… and Happy Day After John Muir’s Probable Birthday
“I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.” – John Muir
Follow G Dan Mitchell
Lenses For SaleI'm selling four of my Canon lenses:
EF 85mm f/1.8 EF 17-40mm f/4L
EF 24mm f/1.4 L - $1400
EF 135mm f/2 L - $875
Click here for more information, including descriptions and contact information.
Current Deals & Promotions
Top Posts & Pages
- Pick the Right Friends... (Morning Musings 9/29/14)
- Sierra Nevada Fall Color Season - Coming Sooner Than You Think!
- What's With the Daily Photographs? (Morning Musings 9/28/14)
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II vs. 24-70mm f/4L IS vs. 24-105mm f/4 L IS
- Reader Question: Yosemite in October
- Lens Protection: Ultraviolet (UV) Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Social Media and the Death of the Web (Morning Musings 9/27/14)
- Lake Shore, Autumn Bilberry
- Subalpine Lake, Forest, and Ridges
- Favorites: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- Talent, Tools, or Time?
How I Sharpen - An Overview
- Hints for Night Photography
- Photo Equipment Reports, Tests, Commentary
- UV Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Sharpness and Aperture Selection
- DSLR Sensor Cleaning
- Backpacking Photography Equipment
- Why I like DLSR Live View Shooting
- Borders and Watermarks
- See MORE HERE...
G Dan Mitchell on TwitterMy Tweets