Posts related to iPhone Snaps
- 06 April 2011 - What the Camera Sees
What the Camera Sees. Death Valley National Park, California. March 31, 2011. © Copyright G Dan Mitchell – all rights reserved. An iPhone snap of my camera set up to photograph dawn light on Tucki Mountain, near Stovepipe Wells in Death Valley National Park. Fun, eh? ;-) G Dan Mitchell Photography | Flickr | Twitter […]
Follow G Dan Mitchell
Lenses For SaleI'm selling four of my Canon lenses:
EF 85mm f/1.8 EF 17-40mm f/4L
EF 24mm f/1.4 L - $1400
EF 135mm f/2 L - $875
Click here for more information, including descriptions and contact information.
Current Deals & Promotions
Top Posts & Pages
- I'm Amazingly Humbled! Not. (Morning Musing 9/17/14)
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II vs. 24-70mm f/4L IS vs. 24-105mm f/4 L IS
- Post-Processing: A Shadow Recovery Example
- Sierra Nevada Fall Color Season - Coming Sooner Than You Think!
- Lens Protection: Ultraviolet (UV) Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- "Secrets of Photography." Not. (Morning Musings 9/16/14)
- Shoreline Boulder and Meadow, Subalpine Lake
- Sierra Fall Color Speculation (Morning Musings 9/14/14)
- Photographic Myths and Platitudes - 'Landscape Photography Lenses' (Part I)
- Favorites: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- Talent, Tools, or Time?
How I Sharpen - An Overview
- Hints for Night Photography
- Photo Equipment Reports, Tests, Commentary
- UV Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Sharpness and Aperture Selection
- DSLR Sensor Cleaning
- Backpacking Photography Equipment
- Why I like DLSR Live View Shooting
- Borders and Watermarks
- See MORE HERE...
G Dan Mitchell on TwitterMy Tweets