Posts related to iPhone Snaps
- 06 April 2011 - What the Camera Sees
What the Camera Sees. Death Valley National Park, California. March 31, 2011. © Copyright G Dan Mitchell – all rights reserved. An iPhone snap of my camera set up to photograph dawn light on Tucki Mountain, near Stovepipe Wells in Death Valley National Park. Fun, eh? ;-) G Dan Mitchell Photography | Flickr | Twitter […]
Follow G Dan Mitchell
Current Deals & Promotions
Lens For Sale
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal Alert — X-Rite i1 Display One Pro
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II vs. 24-70mm f/4L IS vs. 24-105mm f/4 L IS
- Lens Protection: Ultraviolet (UV) Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Granite Slabs, Forest, and Lake
- Kolob Terraces Area, Sunset
- My Backpacking Photography Equipment
- Taking Stock of the Fujifilm X-E1, X-E2, X-T1 Mirrorless Cameras
- Photographic Myths and Platitudes - 'Landscape Photography Lenses' (Part I)
- Sierra Nevada Fall Color Season - Coming Sooner Than You Think!
- Deals (12/17)
- Favorites: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- Talent, Tools, or Time?
How I Sharpen - An Overview
- Hints for Night Photography
- Photo Equipment Reports, Tests, Commentary
- UV Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Sharpness and Aperture Selection
- DSLR Sensor Cleaning
- Backpacking Photography Equipment
- Why I like DLSR Live View Shooting
- Borders and Watermarks
- See MORE HERE...