Posts related to Post-processing Workflow
- 22 December 2012 - Post-Processing: A Shadow Recovery Example
(In another forum someone asked a question – actually, more like posed a challenge – related to how much usable detail and quality could be extracted from a raw file that contained areas of very low luminosity, as could happen with a badly underexposed image or with an image of a scene with a very […]
Follow G Dan Mitchell
Lenses For SaleI'm selling four of my Canon lenses:
EF 85mm f/1.8 EF 17-40mm f/4L
EF 24mm f/1.4 L - $1400
EF 135mm f/2 L - $875
Click here for more information, including descriptions and contact information.
Current Deals & Promotions
Top Posts & Pages
- Sierra Nevada Fall Color Season - Coming Sooner Than You Think!
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II vs. 24-70mm f/4L IS vs. 24-105mm f/4 L IS
- Trees and Peninsula, Morning Light
- Important Yosemite Anniversary (Morning Musings 10/1/14)
- Lens Protection: Ultraviolet (UV) Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Taking Stock of the Fujifilm X-E1, X-E2, X-T1 Mirrorless Cameras
- Fujifilm X-E1: From DSLR to Mirrorless
- Reader Question: Yosemite in October
- Happy 150th Birthday Yosemite
- Deals (9/1)
- Favorites: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- Talent, Tools, or Time?
How I Sharpen - An Overview
- Hints for Night Photography
- Photo Equipment Reports, Tests, Commentary
- UV Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Sharpness and Aperture Selection
- DSLR Sensor Cleaning
- Backpacking Photography Equipment
- Why I like DLSR Live View Shooting
- Borders and Watermarks
- See MORE HERE...
G Dan Mitchell on TwitterMy Tweets