Members of this web site may post comments and questions by clicking on the comment links attached to every post and story. I encourage you to use the comment feature to post questions and comments about materials found at this web site. – or to send me email.
It is my policy to insist that new members use a real name when joining the site. As it says below, you must supply a first and last name. Site memberships that are set up with nonsense usernames, anonymous text/numeric content, and so forth will likely be rejected. If you believe that you have a critical need to not use a real name when you register and you want to avoid having your membership rejected, contact me by email to explain your situation. Thanks for your understanding.
- refrain from posting irrelevant commercial plugs and links.
- use discretion when posting links to related photography sites.
- avoid off-topic discussions – both digressions from the thread topic and discussions unrelated to this site. (e.g. – politics, religion, etc…)
- be polite. Make your point with respect and avoid assuming that the person you disagree with is a complete idiot.
- be aware that I reserve complete authority over the discussions – I may edit or delete messages as I deem appropriate.
Anyone whose posts I deem inappropriate may – or may not – get one warning before I delete the posts and cancel their membership.
I retain sole and complete authority over member posts and I reserve the right to manage the discussion feature in whatever way I choose. In other words… it is my web site!
To become a member click on the Register link, fill out the form completely, and click the Submit button. You must supply a real email address, and first and last name. All subscriber requests lacking this information will be cancelled and posts will be deleted.
Your membership information will not be shared with or sold to anyone – it will be used only for access to the features of this site.
BTW: Occasionally someone encounters technical difficulties when trying to become a member of the site. If this happens to you, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll try to help you resolve it.