I’m occasionally torn about these posts, but then I see that folks are using the posts and their links to order at these seasonally-reduced prices… so I hope that some of you will find the information useful.
Some new holiday deals from site-sponsor B&H follow. You may have to add some of them to your cart to see the lower pricing:
- Canon 60D with lens and accessory bundle – list prices total $1643,62, but now $899. Includes Canon EOS 60D, EFS 18-135mm IS lens, 16 GB memory card, Vello remote wireless release, Pearstone spare battery, Lowepro Rezo 170AW shoulder bag. B&H tells me that you must add the bundle at this link to your cart to see the discounted price. Also eligible for 2% rebate offer and free shipping.
- Canon 60 D body-only (refurbished) – $599.95. This is a very good price for a camera with these features.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 lens – only $299. This is $100 off the list price and an excellent price on this lens. You need to add the item to your cart to see the lower price.
- Canon EOS 6D with 24-105mm f/4 L IS lens – $2699. Includes 32GB memory card and Lowepro Rezo 170 camera shoulder bag. This is quite a deal – essentially the lens costs only $600.
- Canon EOS 6D (body only) – $2099. Includes 32GB memory card and Lowepro Rezo 170 camera shoulder bag.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III (body only) – $2990. This is a considerable discount from the original list price.
- Nikon 1 V1 Mirrorless Camera with 10-30mm lens – $299.
- Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC macro lens – $449 after $100 “instant savings.”
- Sandisk Pro memory cards – various sizes and prices.
- Sony 32GB SDHC memory card – $14.95
G Dan Mitchell is a California photographer and visual opportunist whose subjects include the Pacific coast, redwood forests, central California oak/grasslands, the Sierra Nevada, California deserts, urban landscapes, night photography, and more.
Blog | About | Flickr | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | 500px.com | LinkedIn | Email
Text, photographs, and other media are © Copyright G Dan Mitchell (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from G Dan Mitchell.