Posts tagged with plus
- 16 January 2013 - A Little Story About Posting Daily Photographs
First, why the heck do I post a new photograph every day?! I have been doing this now for more than five years, believe it or not. (I don’t know for certain when I started, but by dividing the number of photographs in my online gallery by 365, it looks like it may have been […]
Follow G Dan Mitchell
Lenses For SaleI'm selling four of my Canon lenses:
EF 85mm f/1.8 EF 17-40mm f/4L
EF 24mm f/1.4 L - $1400
EF 135mm f/2 L - $875
Click here for more information, including descriptions and contact information.
Current Deals & Promotions
Top Posts & Pages
- "Secrets of Photography." Not. (Morning Musings 9/16/14)
- I'm Amazingly Humbled! Not. (Morning Musing 9/17/14)
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II vs. 24-70mm f/4L IS vs. 24-105mm f/4 L IS
- Sierra Nevada Fall Color Season - Coming Sooner Than You Think!
- Reader Question: Yosemite in October
- Lake, Ridges, Evening Light
- Lens Protection: Ultraviolet (UV) Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Post-Processing: A Shadow Recovery Example
- Shoreline Boulder and Meadow, Subalpine Lake
- Photographic Myths and Platitudes - 'Landscape Photography Lenses' (Part I)
- Favorites: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- Talent, Tools, or Time?
How I Sharpen - An Overview
- Hints for Night Photography
- Photo Equipment Reports, Tests, Commentary
- UV Filter or Lens Cap and Hood?
- Sharpness and Aperture Selection
- DSLR Sensor Cleaning
- Backpacking Photography Equipment
- Why I like DLSR Live View Shooting
- Borders and Watermarks
- See MORE HERE...
G Dan Mitchell on TwitterMy Tweets